Good going Brian! So, was it the practice on the 'coon that allowed you to get the beaver? wink

As for skinning, leave them just like that. Cut around the tail and legs right at the fur line. Make a slit from the tail all the way to the chin. Work the skin off from there. They don't let go of their skin easily tho, and then you need to flesh them to get the fat/meat/gristle off. They are dried "in the round". Lay the skin on a piece of plywood fur side down (make sure the fur is dry). One nail at the center of the tail, one at the nose. One in the center of the belly on each side. Now put another nail in every inch or so and pull it so the outside of the skin is round.

With the turbidity problems that you had with Georgetopia I, I'd get ready for an alum treatment of the new ones. Better fish growth that way.

I don't think your boss is going to let you give Al a run for his money in a beard growing contest.....

Looks great!!

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).