Originally Posted By: CJBS2003
If your pond never gets below 55 degrees or so, this stocking is possible. There are many species which are highly tolerant to wide salinity ranges. They just need higher salinities to spawn.

Thats the goal....Temp is my highest risk I think being as far north in FL as I am...

I think I have mentioned before I know of a very small pond in Jacksonville Beach that has a couple large snook and tarpon and lots of tilapia and a various cichlids that have survived our coldest winters recently by laying in the corner of that pond that has an areteasion well flowing in one corner.

I am hoping I can copy this ...

Also got two more 15-16 inch Southern Flounder to add today during lunch...I'll post a video..

The google says it is rare for adult male Southern Flounder to break 14 inches and typically stay off shore. Immature fish and adult females inhabit the river system and esutaries. I am thnking the 15-16 inchers I got are young females...Hoping they will get some size in the pond...

Last edited by BobbyRice; 10/16/13 07:42 AM.

Goofing off is a slang term for engaging in recreation or an idle pastime while obligations of work or society are neglected........... Wikipedia