Okay, I have been very busy and had little time to write, but I have finally have a few minutes.

Georgetopia is doing great!! The solar powered aerator is a great addition. The O2 levels remain high even during the Texas drought. Last week, we got rain, a lot of rain!! We got over 8 inches and Georgetopia came up over 18 inches. We got so much rain the Feeder got a bit of water on its feet!!

The CNBG and Tilapia are doing great. I have transferred over ten coolers of fish from Georgetopia to the big pond, and I plan to transfer as many as possible to the big pond in the coming weeks. I plan on keeping the best of the best as my brood stock in Georgetopia. Further, I may try to over winter some Tilapia just to see if I can do it.

And here you can see the beach that we cleaned up this spring. The rain brought up the water level about 13 inches, not as much as I would like, but I'll take it. (Side note: the bucket in the lower right was sitting on dry land before this rain)

And here is how the big pond is maturing. I like how it is doing!! (Georgetopia is in the upper left corner of this picture)

One other thing I am focused on is the feral hog problem, I have set up my deer feeder and some hog panels. There is an opening that will be set up as a circle 6 pen the next time I am out there. With any luck, I should be set for BACON!! for a long time.

All in all, the the farm is doing great. Gergetopia was a great addition to our farm. I now have a really nice seine, and hunting season looks bright.

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%