Thanks guys for the additional comments and advice. I have discussed "my pond specifics" with Todd when I was there last. Of course I did not bring up the pond dye item because it was not on my radar.
Esshup I will stay in the 18" to 24" siski range until I speak with Todd and give the feedback here, so we can chew on it. Thanks for the info on the feed eating GC. I will hook a Stubby Steve's on and jerk a lip a few times, to make them a little feed shy, maybe.
George, my wife and mother-in-law want "the pretty" and I am going to have at least a good, if not trophy CNBG pond. As you guys know Todd is always busy and wants to visit, but work waits not! George you and really anyone that wants to visit are welcome. My little world there is simple and we are ready to retire very soon. I have always worked to live, with the possibility of retirement, not live to work. I have about 10 to 15 years worth of retirement projects plus never ending honnydo's. She is worth it.

In short, balance "On the Higher capacity side",work but not obsession(Ha HA) on the pond and catch a few for us and the Kids/Grand kids snag a few,all is good with no fish kill, maybe.

Life is more fun with a pole in your hand.