This shows all the hardware that is hidden beneath the deck where the bottom and top of the "T" portion are joined together.

Inside corner showing where the top and bottom of the "T" joins.

Showing the inside corner of the end of the dock before the last deck boards were attached.

I picked it up, placing PVC pipe under the barrels, before I put the decking on it.

Sliding it into the pond.

The pieces of wood on the side of the dock are just there to protect the dock from the bucket on the tractor.

Finally in place. The small raft made from 2 barrels supported the gangplank high enough so I could float the end of the dock under it.

When the water in the pond is at full pool, the water will be under about 50% of the anchor portion of the dock.

I still have to trim some of the pipes to length, and install 2 benches on the end of the dock. It's suprisingly stable, and doesn't tip side to side when you walk around on it. In the last picture, the gangplank overhangs the floating portion of the dock by about 2'. From the end of the anchor portion of the dock to the end of the floating portion is approximately 48'in length.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).