Catmando:

Now that is some effective use of an appropriate weapon my friend! Out here in Lefty Land you would need to make sure that modern day sporting rifle (note I refuse to say "assault weapon" just because it is a "scary" black gun..lol. Don't let P. Morgan see you shoot that gun) would need to be modified with a bullet button, magazine under 10 rounds and re-registered so they know you own it. You can't transfer it after that to your kids if you die or even let them shoot it because the registration is for you alone and the gun needs to be turned in if you die. And with our dandy new regulations in this most liberal of gun states in the country, might soon not allowing you to buy ammo for it or over the internet or shotgun shells or any type (Los Angeles County already), require you to buy your ammo at no more than 500 rounds of any type thru a licensed FFL dealer after purchasing an annual ammo permit with finger prints -any more and your purchase details need to be reported to the local police agency. And by the way, you can't hunt with it or any gun with a lead bullet as lead could be soon be banned as it pollutes the environment or might poison one of the 50 or so condors breed in captivity and released back in the wild. Even though the lead content in condors sampled in the "condor zones" since the non-lead bullet ban years ago has increased not increased - note lead from bullets is not what is giving the condors lead poisoning. The Humane Society has the power in this state and dictates to our Fish and Game and are tight with the wackos environs, Hollywood crowd and Democrats that run this state. Texas is looking better by the day, besides the no state tax deal. Did I mention CA has the highest taxes and highest fuel prices in the country too?

I forgot, It was bullhead catfish I was talking about. Sorry I got side tracked. Meet any sportsman / hunter out here in the Left and you will here this common rant.

Dave