For me personally, 2012 was my first year with a pond and joined PB last May.

2012 was a year of asking a ton of questions, cleanup, rebuilding, making mistakes, asking more questions, remodeling, adding aeration, suffering a fish-kill, removing unwanted weeds (DW & CT), making more mistakes, asking more questions, building/making a cage, stock tank, compressor cabinet, DW skimmer, "prickly rope", etc., making more mistakes, asking more questions, and finally stocking. None of which I could have done without the great folks on PB, except the mistakes as I do those well enough on my own grin

2013 has been a year of many more questions, maintenance, making more but fewer mistakes, establishing a successful feeding program, watching the fish develop and grow, a lot of fishing, sharing what I've learned with other pond owners, trying to show my appreciation whenever I have the opportunity and making several donations to the PBF with more to come as $$ permits.

What all this has done and most importantly, is allowed me to now have a beautiful pond and a beautiful place to share with family and friends where we can relax, fish, and enjoy each others company at a place so peaceful that all negative thoughts are left at the front gate.

All in all, every conversation I have that involves the word pond, or fish includes mentioning Pond Boss, the Pond Boss Forum and all the great folks willing to share their vast amount of knowledge and more than happy to do it. Some may be tired of hearing it but I couldn't be more proud to say it!

It's been a lot of work, a lot of learning, a lot of fun (and a lot of money crazy ), but an experience and memories that will last a lifetime.

So to echo Bruce and RC, there's nothing like it anywhere!

Thanks PB!

Keith

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES