Originally Posted By: Bluegillerkiller
Hmmm no pipe dope or band/clamp on the hose and barb fitting?? The guage is in x1000 increments smile

RC no need to worry man your system works great obviously there's differences between your system and the test.. Who knows what but there's obviously differences..

Hey everyone I am not here to get anyone to buy my low end system. Or take any buisness away from a "sponser" of pondboss sorry if some folks feel that way. My system is exactly what it is low end cause I could not afford the high end.. That was all I couid afford when I made that system if I had the money I would have a high end system. Am I taking more of a chance than the guy with the 1500 dollar system??? Sure I am that's a no brainer... but it is what it is for me right now. Maybe one day I can swap all my stuff out but till then this is all I got and it's been working for me without any issues and we get some hot, hot summers here in Arkansas. Anyway no worries I just dont want people thinking my setup is as good as others cause I never said it was I mean lets face it you do get what you pay for right. My system is cheep but works that doesn't mean I may not lose some fish at some point.

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!