Just getting around to checking in. Seems we get buried back here at the ranch when we have "hot water ponds " and leave for a day or two. Ill do a more detailed post after we get caught up today. Thanks to all for being there and and becoming such good friends for either the first time or renewed friendship to you that we have met before.Scott a special thanks for the personal invite to attend. You did a fantastic job of putting this together as I know the planning that goes into events like this. (it can be a brain drain)Your pond is fantastic and found the natural setting very peaceful and interesting that it is built in sand. Your dog is "way cool" and has the perfect home. When he jumped up on the table in front of Bill I thought Bills eyes were going to pop out. Your explanation as to why your dog did this was interesting. Bob O we never did get that duck lasso'd. Brian came up to me and said " Scott wants us to get the duck out of here so lets go, so into the boat we went" Im still not sure what that was all about I just followed Brians orders !! Im think'n he meant muck ! More later.

Last edited by Ted Lea FOREVERGREEN; 07/22/13 08:12 AM. Reason: clarification