Here's a pic:

Start at the beginning of this thread ,

And, there ain't No Way I am opening that box up to check out the electrical!

Scott said he can get within a couple feet of them without any problem, but that box on the left, opens from the bottom up. What's on the bottom of that box, which is live and buzzing?

Cool thing is there was an above ground transformer which I got the desired info from. It's actually best to poke some probes on live stuff if you are not sure, but the transformer name plate tells me the story. It's a modern service.

This was at one of Scott's buddies place.

I followed him somewhat back to his place, and I was on my way home from there.

I turned left because my Garmin GPS said turn here, while Scott drove forward to his place.

45 minutes or so later, after encountering numerous road construction projects and detours, I drove by Scott's place to regain my bearing and a sense of something familiar from recent memory.

Anyway,
This detour took me thru a bunch of side roads which were lined with miles and miles of corn. I have a slight allergy with some corn pollens. By the time I got back to about Holland, MI, my eyes were profusely spewing out some goo and had to wipe em down. I logged in last night when I got home, but the sand in the eye feeling wasn't cooperating. Left eye has a few issues today.

Last edited by JKB; 07/22/13 01:15 AM.