I just had to check in here for a bit, then back to getting the rest of the stuff put away.

First off, everybody who missed it, you missed a great time. Maybe next year I'll be a bit more organized, and maybe have it indoors, with a side trip to my place. Less weather worries that way.

I'd like to say THANK YOU to a few people, for without them this wouldn't have happened.

JKB, who started this whole thing in the first place. He donated enough $$ to cover ALL the magazine subscriptions, and helped cover some of the food.

Highflyer, who came up a day early and left a day late. He helped me get the last minute things squared away, covered for me while I was running around last minute, and helped put the remainder of the misc. things away this morning.

Outdoorlivin247, who took it upon himself to have T-Shirts made, brought 5 slabs of BBQ ribs to cook over the fire yesterday for an evening meal, made jerky and other snacks, and showed me how to set bank poles for Catfish, etc., etc. (thanks for the poles - one was empty this a.m. and the "bait" LMB was dead but still on the hook)

Sprkplug, who helped put away all the extra food, and showed us how to catch BG and LMB in the pond.

Bill, Bob, Cecil, David, Sue, and Ted, who were speakers. I think listening to you all was the primiary reason why non-forum members attended. I really think you opened up a few eyes to what goes on in a pond, and what steps are needed to take care of it. Especially aeration. Ted did some testing afterwards and found out some interesting things regarding pumps and home-built systems that I hope he'll share with us.

Bruce, Thank you for stepping up and being the MC. Mike Schmitt let out a big sigh of relief that he didn't have to do it!

Matt Rayl and extended family, thanks for coming! It was good to see you again, and I'll be getting in touch with your Dad once the water starts to cool down for some fish.

Mike C (FCM67693) who also helped early on while is was sstill running around. He took picutes with my camera and I still haven't looked at them. I will, and post them.

Bing, thanks for dragging Bob over here.

I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, but only in print. Without all the help from other people here, this would have never happened!

Some of you who were there early can attest to why English Springer Spaniels are known as "Springers". wink

I have a hat in my house that isn't mine. Can whoever left it send me a PM with a mailing addy and I'll get it back to you?

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).