First of all, I kaint spell or punkchuate. I've only got a 5th grade education so you critics can stuff it !!! I'm sure that I'll omit some folks but I can't remember my kids ages so how am I supposed to remember 20 some peoples forum AND real names? The good ones use their real names as their forum names. Bill Cody, Cecil Baird, Sue Cruz, Bob Lusk and Bob-O Friday night I went to bed around 11 but couldn't sleep because of anticipating meeting some of the largest brains of the Auqua Whorshiping Society. Sat am I left my drive at 5 and arrived at Cecils around 6:30. He and I arrived at Essups around 8. Essup and some lady Dr that is the head of the Indiana dept of aquaculture were in his drive and Cecil introduced me. I parked and we headed to the ceremony tent and were immediately shot down by Highflyer cause I didn't know where I was supposed to park, Jesus, there's only ten acres of parkin spaces!! Good ta meet ya HF. I re-parked and Cecil and I proceeded to walk around the pond and here comes Sue Cruz and Bruce Condello (the good and the bad). Now I been waitin ta meet Mr Bruce since Feb 1 2006 on which day he plagurized my very first post. Cecil introduced me to them and I told Condumello that he is a snake. He flicked his tongue, hissed and slithered away. Nice start !! My next encounter was more pleasant as Bill Cody and his friend/bodyguard Jim "the corn king" ambled up. I like the corn king, he's real quiet and tho he don't give a hoot about ponds still hangs with the good Dr Perca. I believe just ta keep him outta fights and jail. Next we met JKB who is also the quiet type. I reminded him that he actually started this fiasco by comin down ta help Essup with his new well. He looked at his shoes and mumbled "I know, don't say nothing, OK"? I didn't. Ted Lea was setting up some aeration equipment nearby so I walked over to intro myself. He looks up and says "Hi, you're Bob-O". I says I know, how do you? He says "You posted that you were bringing Cecil" Sooo, he must be one of the large brains. David the Fishidin guy was sitting at the next table so I went over greeted him. He was polite and kinda caught me off guard. I quickly departed just to bump into a clean cut lookin young fella that said he was Sean aka Outdoorlivin. He was so wholesome lookin that I instantly didn't trust him. Bout this time Mr Boringdello assumed the roll of MC and announced the official beginning of Essupstock 1. Sue and Ted gave an informative and interesting presentation on aeration. Next up was Wild Bill Cody who started talkin about FA and kept talkin and talkin and talkin. Finally Bruce came and stood beside Bill in an obvious attempt to get him to stop...didn't work. I almost felt sorry for Condo, he was getting nervous and was swayin back and forth shiftin his weight form one foot to the other. (really kinda funny) He very much reminded me of the black dude on Americas Got Talent. Fortunately Bob Lusk appeared at the side of the tent and that kinda shocked Cody into stoping for a second. Bruce jumped on the opportunity and quickly thanked Bill and called up Cecil. Mr Baird gave a nice speech on all of the benefits of cage aquaculture. Unfortunately it seemed to resurrect the ongoing dispute he and Bill have about round(wastebasket) vs square(dumpster) cages. Somehow McDello was able to divert their verbal sparring away from front and center and get Fishidin started on his presentation about structure. I learned a couple of cool things but then he drifted into a boast about his participation in some kinda huntin/fishin reality show. Paleeze, Really! Bet he bribed the crap outta somebody ta get into that. David, next time stick ta the topic! note: as I was leaving, Mr David said he was gonna rip me on this forum. Guess I drew first blood. Welcome ta the big time Davey. Finally, Bob Lusk got up there. He talked about many pond topics and has that good ol boy per-sona which kept everyone interested. Like BC Bob can talk and talk and talk. Every once in awhile someone would have a question or interject a comment. At one point Bill asked if we could break for lunch which brought a murmur of chuckles. Bob replied "yeah, sure" and Bill added "we can resume afterwards". Bob said "No, we can continue cause I've seen you talk with your mouth full before" which brought a roar of laughter. We ate and Bill can talk with his mouth full. Bob also continued to talk after lunch. So went the first Essupstock. I'd like to thank Essup for havin all of us out, all the speakers, Sue Cruz(she gave us all Vertex camo hats), Outdoorlivin(he gave us all shirts which he paid for while raising $s for some good cause for the University of So Dakota) and even Mr Mondello for his feeble attempt of being the MC. Hopefully this account will be too lengthy for him to steal. If I've failed to upset anyone, I apologize. If I've overlooked anyone, you're lucky.

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.