Yeah, I'd say there's signifigant runoff from farm ground. Roughly 300 acres worth likely all treated with fertilizer. To describe the runoff I get, this 8.6 acre lake filled completely up in 2 days. Granted it was a very high amount of rain, somewhere around 12" but nonetheless that's alot of runoff.

I started with round-up, followed that with copper sulfate granules, followed that with a chemical I can't recall the name of, followed that with weedtrine D, followed that with Grass Carp... etc.

There is no raking this stuff out. I worked on it for a couple hours one night in one spot and barely made a dent. It was totally covered back the next day. Good excercise in futility.

I am completely at a loss. On top of that I know squat about managing a pond. This lake is close to 20 years old and has never experienced this stuff except for the last 2-3 years. The shoreline is massive so these non-working chemical treatments are really eating my pocketbook. I'm open to anything that will actually work.