Had to get up this morning at 4:30 A.M. to turn on a surface aerator as my perch fry production pond is going crazy with an algae bloom at a clarity of 8 inches (no fertilization for at least a month). This happened last year too around this time when temps climb and it causes hopoxia in the am hours.

I would have just turned it on at night but I already have two lights for feed training and a diffuser compressor on the same circuit at night and prefer to pull them at 4:30 A.M. and then crank on the surface aerator, which is when it's needed.

Anyway didn't sleep well that night either and decided to crawl back in bed on Sunday morning at 4:45. At 6 A.M. I wake up to a crop duster flying back and forth in the farm field across the highway. And let me tell you it's not quiet.

Would it be to much to ask not to make noise worse than a lawnmower at 6 A.M. on a Sunday morning? Or am I over the top? Jeeze Louise who works at 6 A.M. on Sunday morning?

Thoughts?

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 06/23/13 07:33 AM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.