Only HSB will adequately control the HBG or RES. HSB at 30-50 in a 0.25 ac pond is 120-200/ac and gives lots of predator "force". Bruce Condello a member here raised primarily HSB in a pond - he has experience. He may respond. If you use the HSB as the main predator on the RES or HBG, I would plan to periodically add smaller 4"-8" HSB and remove the largest ones as they are occasionally caught. Smaller HSB will better utilize the young of year sunfish 1"-3" compared to the larger 20"+ HSB. I think 20-30 HSB would be enough for your predator density. If necessary you can withhold pellets to HSB & HBG to get the HSB to selectively prey temporarily more on young HBG.

I would omit all catfish since they will eat pellets as hogs, grow large, be difficult to remove, tie up sport fish biomass, and also eat the add stocker HGB or larger RES. If you want to eat CC then use them otherwise they will IMO be problems for your stated goals. Larger add stock RES (5"-7") will be very, very difficult to regularly locate unless you live close to an unusual or atypical fish farm. RES are also very difficult to raise to larger sizes in a cage compared to HBG. I think that using HBG and RES together could result in a hybrid cross between the two species. I think the HBG would be an overall better panfish to use compared to HBG & RES.

CJ IMO also provides good advice and ideas.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management