How many fish is a good question. Roughly 40 Golden RBT about 2# each, around 40 LMB between 3# and <5# (and the usual accompanying smaller 0-3 Y.O. LMB), 10 SMB 10"-14", 50 10" SMB in a cage, couple hundred YP up to 13" (maybe up to 400 depending on how many the LMB ate), 40# of Tilapia, maybe 30#-80# of CC (some fish should be pushing 20# now as they were 15#-16# 3 years ago - they come out if they get caught), no idea on the # of BG/RES. I stocked 15 10" HSB last year but I'm not sure any made it - fish handling during shipping problem. I did see a few last Fall, but haven't seen any this year yet.

I'm trying like heck to get a good population of BG/RES established, but it's a constant battle with the LMB in there and not much cover for the BG due to the fluctuating water levels. Fall of 2010 ago I stocked between 1,500 and 2,000 2"-4" BG on top of what was aready in the pond, and this Spring I put in a bunch of BG from Cecil from 8"-10" down to 2" fish. Right now I believe the pond is about 3/4 acre, as it's 30" low. I see very few small BG, most are running around 5"-6" then more at 8"-10". I did stock between 20 and 30 PS @ 5"-6" a few years ago, but only one has been caught since then. I stocked 200 adult GSH (6"-10") a few years ago, but I think they all became LMB food. People don't realize how much food a LMB will eat, even the pellet trained ones.

I'd like to keep all of them in there for the summer if possible. I'm working on a way to "over summer" the trout.... IF it works, then I have to do some design changes to make it more UPS FedEx shipping friendly. wink grin

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).