Update Continued,

In this pic you can see we are working on the making a spot for a nice size mirror I got. We wanted to put it most of the way into the wall as we thought that would look better. So we had to cut out some 2x4's and make a frame up for the mirror.

Here you can see the mirror in place and mounted up. Of course we still have to put lights above it and all that.

We also got into do some sheetrock oh boy that's good times right there boy!! NOT!!! Whatever those boys get paid to do that work they deserve it I'm here to tell ya not any fun! This is the master bedroom.

Then it finally got nice enough for a few days in a row that my dad sprayed the deck with Thompson's water sealer. It needs another coat I think but it sure looks a lot better now! I love that deck man! Talk about stress free just siting there watching the pond and having a cold brew. It don't get any better than that!

Well that's it for this week. We will have a few more updates next week and then we will be calling it quits for this year as I just can't afford to do to much this year after spending 22 days in the hospital. But next year were gonna be hiting it hard for 3 months!! Not sure if I am happy about that or not??? ha,ha

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!