Update on turning feeder off.

Ok now I turned off the feeder Sunday afternoon. My mom and dad went fishing last night dad said he didn't catch any bass or hsb but mom caught about 5 or 6, 4 to 6 inch CNBG and one nice 8.5 incher!! Sorry no picture! So this means 1 of 2 things I guess.

1. Me turning off the feeder is making in difference in catching my BG already just after 2 days. Or.

2. Itjust happend to be a bad day of fishing on Sunday and turning the feeder off really didn't make a big difference at all??? We just caught the fish on a bad day and they were not hungry?

What do you all think makes more since option 1 or 2? I think option 1 is what I am leaning towards for now.

If it is option 1 I won't quit feeding but I will sure feed at certain times of the year other than when I know we will be doing more fishing.

I sure wish they made a feeder that had an app you could control your feeder from your phone as to when you want to feed or stop feeding. That would be cool!!

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!