JKB,
Agree with all, nicely said.

Here is the bigger picture. I met one of the Kasco big wigs at pondboss con V last Oct and saw their 12 emergency aerator and I asked them if they would convert it to a fulltime 12V aerator. And here is where we stand so far. I got the first one and I told them I would post my experience on PondBoss. It is a work in progress to some degree. They may choose not to improve on their device or they may choose to update it as they see fit.

I have been asking for a few modifications and improvements in the hopes of making this thing a rock solid off grid system that will help pond owners all over the place. Kasco is a business, so anything I ask for needs to have a return on their investment, which it should as the amount of feedback I have been receiving is high. In short, their cost have to be recouped in sales. So I'll ask for the moon and hope I at least get a ride into space!!

Lets hope the engineers have more pull than the beancounters out of the gate, after that, the sales should come as I really like this thing when I am pushing the limits, it is great insurance.

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%