All, AKen is right, it is an inline fuse like in a modern truck or car.

I plan on running this unit as much as possible to keep the O2 levels up in Georgetopia. If I find that I don't need to run it as much, then I will consider running it a little less.

Know that this is a work in progress and I do have fun playing on the bleeding edge. The solar system is the same system I used very successfully last summer to pump water on to the big dam to grow the grass that is now on it. If I get the aerator running well, I may make a permanent solar system for Georgetopia to run all my electric needs out there.

AKen, would your engineers consider 24V? or 36 or 48V? at 24V the amps are halved and much more reasonable. At 48V, there are efficiencies that would almost ensure 24/7 operations. If this takes off, a integrated thermal CB would be a great protection enhancement.

Also, any word yet on suggestion number one?

As always, I'll post the good, the bad, and even the ugly if that happens. That is the price of admission to the bleeding edge.

Laugh with me or at me, either way, I am in it for the full E-ticket ride!!

Scott, I am planning on checking the motor's temp while running and I'll let you know what I come up with as the season progresses. I suspect the water will cool the motor as it passes the motor on the way through the system, but I will know soon enough.

Last edited by highflyer; 04/30/13 07:33 AM.

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%