Ken, built in, I can count to 23, just saying. The cost for the aerator and float system may be in flux as I have made a few suggestions to the kasco guys so I will let them speek to that point as appropriate. I find it to be reasonable for Georgetopia. When I talk to the Kasco guys again, I'll let them know there are people who are interested in the price.

Eric, thanks!! I'll be sampling the water this weekend for sure. I'll also be trying several run times to see how the system holds up. I may also add better (bigger) batteries if I have the time. More panels are in my future as well....

Scott, If the lime does not clear up the water, I might go for the Alum, but only after very careful consideration, and maybe with some help because I do not want to harm George's grand-babies!

I think I might raise the total ALK to as high as 200 to see if that might clear Georgetopia some more before going to the Alum. It is just too easy to cause a crash with Alum if you are not careful, and I do not have any experience using it, so I am going to stay on the "be careful" side of Alum for now.

Besides, I can always pump water back and forth from the big pond to Georgetopia using the filters Todd recommended to clear up the water if I need better secchi readings or a better phytoplankton bloom. For now, I am going to use aglime and see how it goes. The CNBG are getting bigger and the FHMs are attacking the AM500 every time it hits the water.

Soon it will be time for George to fly fish Georgetopia and catch some data points!!

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%