Here I go with a few different questions which are not related. So I finished my pond in May of 2012. I stocked FHM andn papershell crayfish immediately, and then shortly after bluntnose minnows, johnny darters, spotfin shiners. In October of 2012 I stocked 500 HBG, 200 YP, 100 SMB, 50 WE, 150 RBT, and an additional 50 # of FHM and 20 # of GSH. I am now down to 105 RBT post ice fishing harvest. Ice went out on 4/3 and I turned my Texas Hunter back on starting 4/4. As of today(4/7) still no RBT visibly feeding. How lond does it take for them to start hitting the feed again??

Based on these initial stocking rates, and a pond that didn't end up as big as anticipated (1.6 ac), is there any corrective measures recommended (addition or subtraction of any present species)?

I currently have one Texas Hunter feeder in place on the end of my dock. Will this be sufficient or should I place a second one??

Sorry for the long post with mutliple questions but I appreciate any info/ input. Thanks again!!