I read this forum every day but rarely post, so this is a strange thread for me to jump in on but I hope you enjoy the story. This winter I was playing NHL (a video game) online with my brother and talking to him using a headset. Anyway he gets a call on his phone and it's someone from his work which is weird because it's 9:30pm on a Saturday and leaves him a message making it sound like something serious had happened and to call him back. My brother is so scared that he's about to lose his job he has to leave the game and call this guy back. I keep playing and ten minutes later my brother calls me back losing his mind telling me his work group won a lottery! There were A LOT of people in the group but it was enough for him to buy a little used truck and have a small deposit for a house when he's ready. The coolest part? Having him text me a pic of that little machine saying "it's a winner..." and realizing that those astronomical odds against actually happened to someone in my family! Christmas was great this year haha smile

Words have the power to both destroy and heal, when words are both true and kind they can change our world...