I am novice regarding dye but will take a stab at it.

Adding dye will likely hamper your phytoplankton bloom.

Aquashade contains both acid Blue #9 and acid yellow which might also alter the PH level in your pond water. I'm not sure how much or how it might effect your trout.

I added a very small amount of blue dye to my pond shortly after ice to cut the visibility down in my pond so it would hamper the deep weed growth and keep it from getting out of control. The water clarity was 8-9ft when I added it and it cut the visibility down to 3-4ft. The interesting thing is where I poured it directly next to some FA it killed it dead and it killed the bloom that was just starting, it took a week for phytoplankton bloom to come back. I assume the dieing FA and deep vegetation is helping feed the bloom now. I still have small amount of shallow FA coming back so I might mix a diluted dye and spray it directly on top of the floating FA and see if it kills it or not. If it does it's probably due to the PH change.

If you do add some dye go conservative with your application, you can always add more later but too much right off you can't undo easily.