I'll just tell it again.

The guy that built my house knew someone that had a pond out in a remote area and said it would be O.K. to fish it. So I did. Anyway being a taxidermist and renting from the builder while he was building my house he wasn't too keen on the left over fish carcasses in his dumpster, as they were getting quite ripe. We're talking some big fish as in 15 pound northerns, up to 12 pound walleyes, lots of 4 to 5 pound bass, etc. etc.

So I decided to take the carcasses out to the pond and dump them in the woods adjacent to the pond and let the coons and possums clean 'em up. It didn't take long and there was a padlock on the gate to the pond and a no trespassing sign. Some real serious attempts to keep people out. My thinking is the poor owner seeing the decomposing carcasses thought the fish had been taken out of his pond and just discarded in the woods. Probably got all hot and bothered about it.

The funny part is the fish in the pond were no big deal and nothing like the carcasses.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 04/03/13 09:11 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.