Ok I have a question for all you S and S experts out there. How should I fish these pellets? I bought 4 or 5 packets last year and I could not get a bite on them? Of course I don't have fly rods so I was bobber fishing with a small sinker about 3 inches up the hook. I had been feeding my fish AM600 all season. I thought maybe they just are not hungry at the time, but I put on a real worm and BANG fish on?

So is it something I am doing? I would really like to get them to work for me as it's not always easy to get worms.

Or are they made more just for fly fishermen? Maybe I didn't catch that when I bought them???

Not trying to be negative here at all just want to make sure I am fishing this product right before I give up on it. As I think it's awesome and would love to use them verses worms any day!! Maybe the stubby worm would work better for me?? Any help or advise would be great.

Thanks,
RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!