this is the thread on my pump The only think that I would change would be to spend the money on the weighted airline, around a 100 bucks instead of 20 bucks, seemed like a bargin at the time, but I am afraid to get a hook anywhere near it because the line has started to come up a little bit here and there due to me moving the diffuser around in the pond.
I think the pump was 50.00 and the diffuser was 20.00 and 20.00 in the air hose which is 1/2 black poly waterline 100 foot long. I have much more than that in the electrical install and I had to buy 200 foot of wire which at the time cost me 100 bucks the rest I had or my uncle donated to me. I am so glad that I have power down at the pond, I have now wired up the cabin and have power right at the ponds edge to plug in a radio or heck maybe some christmas lights down there as long as I dont draw over 15 amps total I should be ok, I even ran a 10" miter saw down there a couple time but I could tell I had maxed my limit because the saw was sluggish. Only a couple cuts were made.

A little snow, Please!