ML and LB, You guys may want to begin some preliminary searching on solar panels. I bought a 45 watt panel at Fry's(which ML can use for testing) for $300.They are more than some, but very high quality, ICP made in Canada, and work on very cloudy days. Harbor Freight has 45watt on line for $200.00, Chinese made. They are supposed to have them in Pasadena, tx., that is, for the Oct. sale. I have a gast 1532 series rotary vane compressor good for 1.25cfm at 5 psi, or 10-12 ft. The solar panel size(watts) depends on how long you want it to run, and how much at night. Remember, panel costs are 5-8 $ per watt. If you want to run the system full time, you would need 150watt solar and 100amp hr. deep cycle battery minimum. No way the Malibu system with 64 watt panel will do that. They dont mention a battery, so assume they are using a very small 12VDC compressor, probably an air brush compressor. This gast is 0.55 amps at 115vac, or 65 watts. There is a DC version too, but probably $200 or 300 unless you can get it surplus. I went to C & H website and they have 2 of what I have for $32.00.(they are new, never used) I paid $40.Meadowlark, all you need is a deep cycle battery and hose and diffuser to get started. You may do well with a piece of soaker hose, or a coiled soaker hose, or stone. I got a diffuser from Aquatic solutions that has a check valve, and operates at 1cfm. LB, you will probably need a check valve to keep water out of system and not have to push water back out at startup. Maybe a soaker hose or stone wont need this. Not familiar with this. Much on aeration methods on past posts. ML, know you know this, it is for Limb bream.

Enough rambling. ML, whenever you want, I can meet you somewhere and give you the panels, compressor, and inverter. You will need a light timer to cut the compressor on and off. It wont run 24/7 with this panel. I'll send your a PM with mobil #.