Well I got the Diesel tank filled, the credit card paid off, and the borrowed items replaced, so my son and I got to work on the new beach area. We burned a good part of the burn pile, we graded some of the new dirt, we feed the new CNBG and we tried out the new fyke net.

Georgetopia is doing great, the CNBG and FHMs are feeding and look good. The rye grass is coming up nicely and should protect the leave well.

After working for a while, we decided to take a break and throw our new tomahawks. Seems the Boy Scouts have a game where the first guy throws one and sticks it into the target and them tells the other boy which side of the target to try to stick his tomahawk into and then the first boy has to try to stick the third tomahawk in the middle of the first two. Here is the result of the third game. I got credit for being in the middle and won that round!!

Needless to say, we went through a lot of duct tape that day as I got all three handles sooner or later!!

We started out throwing for one turn and ended up throwing the tomahawks through three turns before hitting the target, we had a blast!!

One and a half turns was the hardest at first, but once we got the hang of it, we got pretty good at the game.

Brian

The one thing is the one thing
A dry fly catches no fish
Try not to be THAT 10%