I was riding about 7 years ago when I came around a corner and someone had spilled sand all over the road. Looked like someone had tried to sweep it off. It done no good for my bike. I rode on top of it till it hit dirt on side of road. I had no protective gear on besides helmet. It threw me 30 feet and my hands and knees filled with gravel. This all a week and half before my wedding. So on honeymoon in Miami I got to limp around on south beach with bandages on hands and knees. I rode till last fall when I had to sell bike to help pay for clay liner for pond. Last spring freind from work was driving down highway 63 after work when a 80 year old man pulled out in front of him and nearly killed him. He was going 65mph and slammed in to back corner of truck. Muffler of truck gave him 3rd degree burns. He is making an agonizing recovery still. The man that him gave up his liacence after. He was very traumatized by whole event. Not even month later a fishing buddy of mines dad hit the cable barrier on I44, he didn't stand a chance against those cables at that speed. All that being said i still miss my bike on nice days. Sorry to hear about these events at the end of your driveway and prayers to everybody involved.

If you ain't gonna fart, why eat the beans?
RES,HBG,YP,HSB,SMB,CC,and FHM. .seasonal trout.