Tough day the pond yesterday...I saw something absolutely horrible.

Yesterday morning I was about a 100 yards from the front gate planting some flowers...heard a loud crash. Hopped on the 4wheeler to investigate.

When I got up to the gate it was a terrible scene. A large pickup truck had just collided with a guy on a motorcycle right in front of our gate.

The two other motorcycle riders were frantic and starting to administer CPR. I looked right into the poor guys eyes....I think he was already gone. He was wearing a helmet but it did him no good. A few minutes later his poor wife drove up, and of course was hysterical as they started to lay a sheet over his body.

I share this story and pictures because if any of you that have bikes would have seen what I did yesterday I think your bike would be already be on CraigsList.

This poor guy got up Sat morning for a nice "safe" ride out in the country and now he is gone in an instant. The guy in the pickup was able to drive his truck away almost without a scratch.. Motorcycles just dont have enough protection. God Rest His Soul....he looked like a really nice guy...and now he is gone....just heartbreaking.

His buddy doing chest compressions:

Officer worried about other cars crashing into accident scene:

Fishing has never been about the fish....