Originally Posted By: Sunil
That bench press doesn't even look like it can support you laying on it.

Well, I built it myself if that tells you anything.

Originally Posted By: Yellow Jacket
I just read through this whole thread - congratz on your achievement!

If you don't mind my asking what was your starting stats (ht/wt/bp) and where are you now?

I got cleared by my doc to start aerobics now that BP problem is under control for 6 mos after having a stroke and realizing that my BP was seriously high.

I'm 6'2" 265, looking for 225 by year end.

Here where I live, basements are not viable, so my aerobics will be confined to a treadmill in the closet when it's bad weather, or outdoors.

I am 6'3", large boned, fairly heavily muscled and have been in and out of physical fitness regimes since my early 40s. When I was in my 40s I jogged 4 miles 3-4 days per week while smoking 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day. I quit smoking in my mid-40s and haven’t had one since. Let's just say that was a long time ago.

I have always had a weight (and not the losing kind) problem. My biggest weight was 295. I am currently in the 240s. I am trying to get to 220, but I have seemingly been trying to get there forever.
My current numbers (blood pressure and resting heart rate) are 100s/60s, high 60s - low 70s on the bpm.

It has been a while, but my blood pressure at one time was 140/90 area and resting heart rate in the 80s.

Life is Good on Bremer Pond

Bremer Pond Weather