Hmmmmmm.......dont know if this will help you since your in OK and I'm in OH, but here is a link to a water broker in our area. I was suprised to see this guy doing this because it seemed detrimental to ponds and I thought it would be hurting his businness in the long run. But, I guess we all have ponds for different reasons. Maybe he could help you out with contacts out in your area.

Here, I did a bit of changing, but it won't impact the information in this thread.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE from STEVE FENDER
Sell your water for profit

With the oil and gas boom we are seeing in Ohio many of you will be seeing large financial gains for sign up bonuses and eventually, royalty checks from wells drilled on or around your property. What you may not know is that there could be another natural resource on your property that could possibly be just as valuable . . . water.

As these companies come in to drill, they will need water and lots of it. Some of the drilling will use up to 250,000 gallons of water daily and when they frac they could need between 7 to 10 million gallons and they will pay for it.

I have become a water broker and am working with a company that buys water and then sells it to the drilling companies. I am looking for landowners that have water sources that could produce a minimum of 250,000 gallons per day. These water sources can be large ponds (5 acres or more), a creek or river running through your property or a real good spring. This company has even drilled for water in some cases. Good road frontage helps but is not necessary. Or you might have a location that would be ideal for building a lake. I can't promise that everyone will have the perfect location but if you would be interested in selling water, please contact me. I can be reached at 740-502 -5454 or e-mail me at agelessiron@gmail.com

Steve Fender

Last edited by esshup; 03/06/13 09:14 PM. Reason: changed the link to the information.