The reason I put the loop in the pond was because of cost and efficiency (a LOT smaller loop & beater heat transfer). It doesn’t change the temperature of the pond very much itself, but if I ran an aerator continuously during the summer or winter the 10 degree change that I’ve read would affect my loops heat transfer.
What I’m thinking is in the spring and fall we don’t use the system much. In fact we’ve just started using it regularly last week so we could run it continuous. Then in the summer we could set it up on a timer to run at night. I really don’t want to run it during the winter unless it’s an emergency, because we like to ice fish. I've also read that running am aerator during the winter can lower the water's temp to much which is also hard on fish.
Would a run schedule like this work or am I missing the most important times to run it?

The stocking of the LMB this early is recommendation of our fishery Aquatic Control. Should I stop the order? Our minnows are going great. We put in 1,000 and I think there are at least four different sizes now and their everywhere.