This thread has got me thinking...how many on here choose to carry a weapon while on their property, specifically to deal with other people that might be encountered? And of those who do, how many times have you needed the weapon in that capacity?

I've come across armed, unknown deer hunters on me before, and had no problem with telling them to leave, despite me being unarmed. But, those weren't folks making meth, either. I see stories on TV and the 'net, about drug dealers using isolated properties for illicit activities, but I've never seen evidence of it myself, nor do I know any landowners around here who have. I'm sure geography plays a role, but realistically speaking, just how common is it to come across two-legged nasties on your own property? Especially if said property has no roads, utility easements, or other avenues to provide motorized access, and is not visible from any type of road, aside from a 1/2 mile long driveway?

If you're on my place unobserved...you've walked in off of one of my neighbors properties. And you've walked a good long ways to do so. (deer hunters, who had permission to be on my neighbors place, but decided to cross the fence because it "looked" better.)

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.