OK, so the sequence I'd recommend would be crawdads, FHM and adult RES early this spring, so the RES will pull off a spawn later this year. I'd avoid gams if you're going to add FHM-the gams will eat some FHM offspring, and not really add anything to the mix at this point. You can always add them later when the FHM are made extinct by your bass.

TFS will be stocked by your fish guy when they're just ready to spawn this spring, usually in March in our area.

Then, once your pond is full of FHM and baby crawdads [and maybe TFS], I'd add adult BG [and HBG, if you so desire]-maybe in late May, early June. There will still be time for a lot of spawning activity before fall, and you'll have some decent sized fish with which to amuse snoopy and princess this year. And you'll be ready with a great forage base for your bass.

Keep in mind that there are as many stocking strategies out there as there pondmeisters, and many different ways to skin a cat. A lot of folks want to stock only fingerlings, and grow their own fish up to spawning....it's all about what you want and how quickly you want get there, and how much time, effort, and money you want to invest.

The only real mistake you could make would be to stock Green Sunfish.