So then it appears we're back to acting upon faith.... where do you put your money when both sides can apparently present credible evidence proving that their interpretation is the correct one? Those who receive the shot are quick to sing it's praises by virtue of them having not contracted the virus, but the general concensus here seems to be that I've never had a "real" case either, and I'm 46 years old and have yet to receive my first flu shot....and, I have a 9 and a 12 year old enrolled in public school, my wife works with the public everyday, (as do I), and they've never had the shot, (or the flu apparently by way of its description here), either? Even when it's been widespread enough to cancel school?

Is there a first time for everything? Sure. But I would argue that the odds are in my favor, having gone this long without it. I don't have any evidence to support this, but I believe people have varying degrees of....resistance? to occasional maladies, including the flu, different strains notwithstanding.

I also feel strongly that if someone believes the shot helps them, then they should get it. Just like I believe that a little raw ginseng every morning helps keep me healthy. No proof at all, but that does bring us right back to faith....I personally don't believe that the shot itself is dangerous, I just don't think that everyone requires it.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.