This is the compressor I ordered. Again reading up on threads I may set it ip in the garage and run a air line rather then electric to the pond or maybe run both. How big of a line do I need to run since this comp is 1.5 cfm. I assume the cheap black poly tubing is good enough? Will I loose air pressure because of a75 foot tubing run to the pond? I was thinking to run 2 small diffusers. Still havent decided which diffusers or tubing for underwater, still have to think of valves, fittings etc.

ROTARY VANE COMPRESSOR GAST, #1532-P104-G597X. Oil-less rotary vane compressor. Rated at 1.5 cfm. This pump can also be used for vacuum service and is rated 20" Hg max vacuum. Motor input: 115 VAC 60 Hz 0.55 amp, 0.025 hp, 1075 rpm. Single phase. Ball bearing motor. Input and output ports ar 1/8" female NPT. The unit is supplied with a noise suppressing filter screwed into one port and an output filter unit is supplied connected to the other port. The mounting base has 4 flexible shock suppressors installed in the base mounting holes. The suppressor mounting holes ar 3/16" in dia. The centers of the mounting holes ar 3-7/16" apart along the width axis and 2-3/4" apart along the length axis. Capacitor supplied. Dimensions: 5-5/8" long x 4-3/16" wide x 4" high. Stock #PC2050 $39.95

Joey