Not sure how to word this. I guess maybe I'm blessed or maybe simply thank God for his protecting Angels. Gordon, my just turned two yr old, and I collected firewood then went to ponds to check oxygen levels and feeders. He was helping beside me for 10 mins or more.  I went down to pond 4 and Gordon grabbed a fishing rod sitting by pond far end of pond 2 60 yards away. I yelled get back baby when close to edge. I finished setting feeder and When I turned back around he was gone. I ran toward pond and my worst fear was revealed he had fallen in 44 degree water. No sound no splash just him flapping in the water.  It being so cold he had on big parka and it acted like a life jacket until I jumped in to grab him. I'm almost I'm tears now,even though it happened 7 hours ago, just thinking what might have been. He was screaming and his body was limp i threw Gordon in the truck stripped him down by the fire then in hot tub with mommy and he was fine in a few minutes. Thank you Lord for protecting my baby.  I pray I learned my lesson to not stray away from him. He Is such a gift from God. Thanks for letting me share,it helps. Ok gotta go Wyatt and I hope a deer comes in this field before dark. 

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com