I think one of the reasons this type of thing is happening more frequently is because of the news. I think that if they left the shooters name as "coward" it would be less appealing for the next sicko to repeat. Do any of you know how a young lady named Victoria is related to this event.
Facebook-

" She died a hero December 14th, 2012. She hid her first graders in the cabinets and closets after hearing the gunfire. When the shooter came to her classroom, she told him that her students were in the gym. He then gunned her down and moved on. She saved the lives of all of her students."

I haven't seen the news since the day of the shooting so maybe they did report on this lady being a hero. As I was watching the news the day of the shooting reporters would do interviews with people and discuss how sad/tragic it was. Then in the next sentence they would talk about the "blood Bath".

I think the little cowards should be labelled as such instead of being turned into household names within hrs of the shooting. We need to change the way the news operates.

"I think I have a nibble" Homer Simpson

34ac natural lake