This is exactly why I quit watching and veiwing any news outlets about 3 yrs ago, after I read about a man killing his son by punishing him by throwing him in a dryer.. That story haunts me to this day.. I know horrible things happen every day but I think news in away glorifies this kinda.. It was impossible for me too not hear about this today it literally makes me sick to my stomach having a son in first, kindegarten and a pre-k next year, if my kids weren't at the xmas tree this year from a tragedy like this I honestly don't know if I could cope with that grief.. So many questions and how could someone be such a coward, I honestly think schools should be a closed lockdown community during school hours classes locked in with reinforced doors not necessarily like a prison but as secure as one, sad I know but 20 dead kids is a lot sadder to me, kids that were to young to worry, because they shouldn't have too worry.. Now I have to find a way to tell me kids what they should do if a god forsaken gunman comes in there school and starts shooting, a conversation that shouldn't even have to take place and a conversation that he won't fully understand.. My chest feels like its caving in everytime I think of those kids and their horror as I sit here with tears in my eyes all I can think is why??

I never pray, but I will be tonight.. God Bless and Rest in Peace..

I believe in catch and release. I catch then release to the grease..

BG. CSBG. LMB. HSB. RES.

[Linked Image from i90.photobucket.com]