Originally Posted By: Bruce Condello
cat X redear hybrid

Good one.

Originally Posted By: sprkplug
Aren't there any more photos? My game cams take multiple shots, shouldn't there be more? Man, there should be more photos....

I thought the same thing. I was told there was one photo before this that was triggered with nothing showing. Then this one with whatever in it at the trough. That pretty much puts this thing there for no longer than 2 minutes.

Originally Posted By: JKB

If the picture is real!!!

Hope it ain't photo-chopped eek

This picture came straight from the family with the camera. It would have to be the camera owners family doing any funny business. Shoot he is so old school his wife or kids have to turn on the computer to show him his pictures. LOL.
BTW The camera owner also a very religous man that holds himself to some pretty high standards. That is why I took this picture serious to start with.

Quote:
Dog

Knowing there is black labs in the area I wondered that. It just does not look like a dogs body to me.

One thing I do know is with the younger country folk that live in that part of Alabama it has to stay in a stealth mode to survive. One of the few areas of the country where you hear multiple gun fire over many miles to celebrate the New Year. Even the road signs get shot in that area of the world. LOL