My lmb are what have me concerned,but to be honest these are my last thoughts at this point in time.If the need arises I can arrange for some LARGE pumps to drain it down some and let the spring refill it to knock the salinity down.Also I need to confirm the salt water intrusion,I have to take some readings.................Time will tell on this,as there are bigger things at hand to deal with.

My main concern is getting home and helping friends and family rebuild,since the islands have been opened I've learned of a few others with major damage to where they have no place to live frown

Oh and I'm still waiting to hear on the status of my boat,they still wont let anyone on the island where my marina is.My friend on the local PD took a quick look but can't find it.............pretty much wiped the trailer park and homes away there and authorities wont let anyone in.Thankfully most of the permanent homes on that little isle are on pilings,chances are those guys are ok.But word on the street is all the boats are pretty much toast frown Again not the outcome I'd like but this is why we for pay insurance.

Again thanks for the pond support/info,but right now I'm going crazy trying to get back to the states..............I need to get there and start to help my parents customers get their claims in ASAP.