Originally Posted By: Dudley Landry
It's heartwarming to have nobody cheering for this one.

Like everyone else on the planet, I'm powerless to do anything to prevent a hurricane from forming, and I'm unable to alter its progress, or decide where it makes landfall.... I can't slow the windspeed, or reduce the torrential rainfall amounts. All I can do is watch the news, hope for the best, and pray for it to be over soon.

Am I cheering for this hurricane? Of course not. I'm horrified by the images of destruction, and saddened by the loss of life. However, that doesn't change the fact that there is nothing I can do to prevent, or lessen the storm's fury. What has already happened, has happened. And what is yet to happen, will happen. I have no say in the matter. I pray for the best in every situation like this, but all I can do is try and plan for the worst.

So if the remnants of Hurricane Sandy should make their way to Indiana, bringing some rain, wind, and even some storms with them, then I would consider that a good thing. We still need more water.

It doesn't mean that I'm happy a hurricane devastated such a large region. It just means that there's nothing I can do to change that scenario. All I can do is look and see if hurricane clouds have a tint of silver lining.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.