Cecil, a bunch of us here can relate to your Dad. Bing, George, and a few others come to mind.

I recently left our bedroom and went to the other end of the house. When I got there, I couldn't remember why I was there. So, I went back to the bedroom to try to figure it out. Then I remembered that I went to use the hall bathroom. Of course, there is also one next to the bedroom.

I bet I have a dozen pairs of cheapo reading glasses and there is never a pair where I need them. When I go to find a pair, I sometimes get distracted by a job that I need to finish. Then I don't remember what I was doing before I got distracted.

I could relate a lot more stuff like that. It's a pretty common thing for those of us who have more years behind than in front of us. I laugh about it but my Wife sometimes gets peeved. As my Wife says, Dave has outlived his memory.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP