Goal is to have nice overall fishing, with as much as possible for table fare. My thinking is the easiest way to achieve this for my circumstances is BG. That would lean it towards a trophy BG pond. If I could get BG in the 10"+ range (or close to 3/4 pound??), that would be nice. Seems like all their offspring that needs culling should provide alot of table fare. I will add Red ear too.

Then add into the mix CC/LMB. I was thinking of trying to have enough CC to control the BG as it seems some past topics elude to them possibly doing it( no one has deliberatley tried this that I know of), and of course they provide table fare. They would eat the small BG, and I would thin out the mid size range of BG that get past the CC. But, if that doesn't work I'd go with LMB.

I may throw in a few HSB for sport since the LMB would never be allowed to get to any size. Possibly add in new HSB and take out larger ones for table fare. Other things that would be fun to play with is SMB and trout. Something like adding 6 SMB. I know they won't flourish or even reproduce, but just a rare variety that may be caught.

SO, considering that, if what hatched now is BG (or not), then what?......
1) Should I add BG from a fishery to start getting the genetics better?
2) Should I just let these BG(?) alone to flourish and grow as fast as possible, removing the parents(if possible) so more spawns won't compete with them?
3) should I still try to get some FHM going before the BG(?) are to big. Or is it better to just let the future predators of the BG be hungry so they thin out the next generation of BG?
4) If I need to keep these BG(?) controlled at this point, would adding trout now be feasable?