All,

I think the blue net and the lighting may have played a big part in the photos being a tad bit dark hiding the other colors. All of the fish had the blue/green colors as the first ones I photographed so I assumed they are GSF.

I left my trap in the pond throughout the night so I will run it at first daylight and report back what I find. I will also take some detailed photos of the fish and post them along with a few photos of the insides I will cut open. From what I can tell, the fish are full of eggs and ready to spawn. Does anyone know how many time GSF spawn per year under the right conditions? Is this too late in the year or is it based on water temperature for spawning?

Looking at the fish in the photos, would they represent 1-3" fish that were stocked in late January? If not, second generation fish? If second generation fish, would they be sexually mature at this time and full of eggs for spawning?

The comment on them looking like HBG, which I also did not stock, will GSF, BG & CNBG cross breed and this be a type of hybrid fish? Does anyone have research or other material investigating this scenario?

Thanks once again for the responses and thank you for making this site so addicting!!!!

Wife rolls eyes, "Yea, thanks alot" lol.

Coupe

I subscribe!