CypressTX,

I hope you prevail. Gotta love the USA where you have to pay a lawyer through the nose to even have a chance to prevail. $6000.00 for just a letter? How do they sleep at night? I'm almost as mad at a lawyer for charging so much as I am at your neighbor.

If you don't mind I'd like to share a story with you of a situation that happened in the next county that could have been resolved if someone had been doing their job.

A retired gentleman that moved in from another county was being harassed by his much younger neighbor. The younger neighbor did everything from stealing his firewood to verbally bullying him. The local cops thought it was funny and didn't do anything. One day the elderly gentleman had had enough and shot and killed the guy.

Upon his sentence to prison where his background was reported in the media, the local cops were flabbergasted to find the elderly gentleman was a decorated law enforcement officer in the second largest city in the state. If only someone had been doing their job...

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 08/04/12 04:24 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.