Spinner,

We were ground zero for about 20" of rain over a few days a couple of weeks ago. The pond was inundated; I think we had a complete turnover of water. Meanwhile, our neighbor has greatly reduced (but not eliminated) his manure pile and as importantly configured it so that it does not create a dam through which all his run off must filter through. Last Tuesday I ordered a new e coli test; results should be in shortly. Since we still have no acknowledgement from him that there is a problem based on the results I will file suit either in district court or local JP court; JP court will obviously be cheaper but I can't file for recovery of my legal fees which are stacking up. District court will be serious kaching but I can file to recover those fees. BTW; visibility is back to 10-12" which is encouraging but still no signs of my bass or perch; first step to rebuilding is of course to stabilize the situation. The whole thing is ridiculous; we should have resolved it talking over the fence. Thanks for asking.

Last edited by CypressTx; 07/29/12 09:26 AM.