Originally Posted By: mnfish
I like the additions to the story fellas Rutheford and BMW!!!

I am proud to say that I am aspiring to live the "off the land" lifestyle. No matter what label people put on it, i.e. hillbillie. I just like poking fun at people who think their produce and meats just materilize from a magical place.

I understand mnfish. The only point I wished to make with my post is that there is a huge, huge difference between choosing to live a particular lifestyle, and doing so because it's the only way you know.

Many of my relatives don't have internet, computers, cell phones, or cable/satellite TV. Their houses don't have insulation, or central heating systems w/ductwork. They can't go back to their "other" life, simply because there isn't one, and never was. This way of life is not an internet novelty, or an experimental blog to them, it's a matter of survival.

I admire your ambition to "naturalize" your way of life. I believe the desire to do just that exists in many people, to a varying degree. I also believe that not too many families would be comfortable making the transition to that lifestyle, in its simplest, purest form.

Progress continues, even in a backwards county such as this one. Concessions are made, and things change. Hopefully for the betterment of everyone. Not all changes are easy, or even welcome. Oftentimes, there is a heavy price to be paid first.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.